Caregiving children help in Santa Cruz, CA

Woman with elder — Medicaid in Santa Cruz, CA
California may pay adult children to care for their parents.
This requires Medi-Cal planning.
Adult children caring for their parents are at great risk.
The law presumes the adult child is giving services for free (as a volunteer). It can be difficult to prove otherwise. The uninvolved children will claim that the child who chose to help Mom & Dad looted the estate. This often happens even if the adult child caring for Mom & Dad has had continuous and very cordial communication with the uninvolved siblings. Jeffrey T. Killeen - Attorney at Law, has extensive experience dealing with these sensitive situations.

If you are caring for your parent and you have uninvolved siblings, please visit the office as soon as possible.